Sunday, February 4, 2007

Welcome

Frankly, I created this blog earlier today, and I still can't think of a really killer introductory post. Sure, I have a lot to say, but nothing I want to address specifically right now... I'd prefer to get into the heavier stuff a little later, not right away in the first post. But I guess this blog was designed to be something of a social commentary, an observation and analysis of my life, events, social surroundings and interactions, cultural trends, what have you; basically a discussion of anything of any sort of socio-cultural significance. So if you're new to my bloggery (a term I owe to my brother Chris, whose brilliant blogging work resides here), I'd like to welcome you. Yes, this is a short post, I know, but like I said, I like to keep the introductions light. And heck, I had to get this thing off the ground sometime... if I don't get an introduction out of the way now, I'll never get to anything worthwhile. Until then, I'll leave you with this, the second definition of the word "cancer" according to dictionary.com, to ponder:

Cancer - any evil condition or thing that spreads destructively; blight.

Until next time...

No comments: